Amazon founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 is a success story of unrivalled proportions. The company started out selling books but soon went on to become one of the world’s largest online retail stores and an icon of the internet age. Today the company sells literally everything under the sun from books to toys, electronics, jewelry, food and clothing – let’s just say that if you want it, you can find it at Amazon!
With the gravitation of more people to the internet and a boom in internet sales, Amazon’s products have been selling like hot cakes. Despite taking a beating in the IT downswing years, the company bounced back to better than former glory and has more than earned its reputation for competitive prices, selection range and ease of shopping. There’s another reason why Amazon has made it big and that’s because of all the different types of coupons they offer their customers.
The company believes in rewarding its loyal customers and it does so in the form of different types of promotional codes, claim codes, discount codes, rebate codes and other coupons to attract and keep its customers.
For all you interested Amazon.com shoppers keep reading to get full information on claim codes explained. This article focuses on how to use the claim codes to get the full discount value and have a smooth shopping experience.
When you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout point and enter the claim code number and then click the ‘Apply’ button. The discount that is applicable based on the claim code information you just entered will be automatically deducted from your total bill. You need to be aware that Amazon.com claim codes expire at 23:59 hours on the date specified on the coupon. The amazon promotional claim codes can only be redeemed through the online shopping cart and not through the 1-click ordering system.
- Amazon.com has a list of terms and conditions attached to their discount offerings and you would be wise to read through them to get a full understanding of how it works. Do keep in mind that terms and conditions are subject to change and may at the actual time of purchase differ from what is listed in this article.
- Claim codes can only be used once and the redemption limit is one per household on each promotional offer.
- Claim codes can only be used when you shop on online at Amazon.com.
- The claim code discounts are applicable only on products sold by Amazon.com and not on third party products sold at Amazon Marketplace or zShops.
- Claim codes are not redeemable at other Amazon outlets like Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk or any other web operated sites.
- Claim code discounts are valid only on specific items that qualify for the discount and if there is no offer message the discount will not be valid on that product.
- Claim code discounts do not cover gift certificates, gift wrapping, taxes and shipping charges.
- Check the expiry date carefully because claim code discounts are valid for specific periods only.
- Items purchased using a claim code discount cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
- All discount offers are valid only until stocks last.
- The claim code discount will be applicable only on one order shipped to your address and not on multiple orders shipped to the same address.